Price And Quantity
- 7500 INR
- 7000.00 - 8000.00 INR
- 70*28*70 Centimeter (cm)
- Medical Equipment
- 11 Kilograms (kg)
- A Wheelchair is a chair fitted with wheels for use as a means of transport by a person who is unable to walk as a result of illness, injury, or disability.
- This wheelchair can be easily lifted up and stored in any corner of the house, hence making it an ideal option for patients who are looking for a simple, robust, and compact structured wheelchair.
- As a patient, safety will not be a concern due to its thigh belts to hold you on still and upright while strolling around.
- The cord is a lightweight wheelchair, allowing brisk movement
- Attendant Handles With Brakes- The Anti-slip hand grip provide comfort to the caregiver and reduces the effort needed to push a wheelchair over carpets, steep ramps, soft ground, and uneven surfaces.
- Rear Wheel Locks- It offers to lock hand push brakes on each wheel. The brakes are necessary for slopes, slants, and uneven ground.
- Foot rest- The footrest also helps in providing optimum support to the legs of the patient.
- Calf Strap- The detachable calf strap facilitates posterior support to the calf muscles thus reducing the stress caused due to prolonged sitting, and provides relaxation.
- Weight Capacity 100 KG- Heavier weight wheelchairs are great for at-home use. Lighter weight models are more transport-friendly, easier to fold up, lift into a car and take on the go.
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- 45 Per Day
- 7 -10 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- well packed
- CE Certified ISO Certified
Plot No. 149/156, Ground Floor, Garodia Shopping Center, Garodia Nagar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400077, India